Oliver and me had to do some shopping for the house yesterday.
I was walking around in an old H&M dress, but didn't want to change in to something else. That's why I decided to add some things instead:
- Jacket and dress are from H&M
- Necklace from Bijoux Brigitte
- Nailpolish Espirit 101 Lavendar
- Eyes; MAC Gold Mode pigment
- MAC Stereo Rose on the cheeks
- Lips MAC Freckletone
- Sunglasses Ray Ban
- Hand bag: Essentuals Casual
My hand bag is so old, it even has some chewing gum in it, but I won't throw it away. It holds my purse, phones, keys, make up and keys. It has the perfect size for a day of shopping. No shoulder or neck pain in the evening.
I wish you all a lovely Sunday filled with Sundays :) (ice cream)