Here's a closer look at the make up that I've created for Marcela (Stream of Passion) for the Z7 show in Pratteln, Switzerland.
She has a lovely face and I have been thinking about doing her make up for some time.
She agreed to be my model and gave me carte blanche. Since she's got red hair, I wanted to play with red and black colors.
A lot of girls are afraid to use red eyeshadow. Here you can see a (stage, party) look where it is subtly integrated without looking like you haven't slept for ages or cried your eye balls out.
I myself love to use red eyeshadows and Marcela wasn't afraid of it either. She trusted me and was very pleased with the end result and so was I. After the show it was all still in place. Paint pots are my trusted friends since many years. They just don't budge or smudge.
If you are curious to find out which products I've used, take a look after the the pictures.
- Vichy Dermablend foundation 15/25 (Marcela's)
- L'Oreal concealer (Marcela's)
- MAC Springsheen blush
- Mary-Lou Manizer highlighter
- MAC Blackground paintpot
- MAC Mystery eyeshadow
- Stila black eyeshadow
- MAC Vanilla pigment
- Marcela's eyelashes from Eyelure (not 100% sure)
- Stila brown eyeshadow for the brows
- Urban Decay 24/7 Glide on Pencil in Perversion
- MAC Blacktrack fluidline
- MAC Dubonnet as a stain
- MAC Hush Hush tendertone lip balm
Hope you like the look!