This Beauty Bin is extra large so I divided the products in 'face, hair and body'. Like this it is a bit more organized and you can have a better look at the products.
Let's jump right into them. Starting with the BB items which I've used for my face.
- Balea Ultra Sensitive Face Milk: I use this in the morning to cleanse my face from oil and sleepiness. It is perfect for my sensitive mixed skin. A staple in my routine.
- Bioderma Crealine: This is always the second to last step in my skin cleansing routine. I've tried other cleansing waters like these, but keep on coming back to Bioderma.
- Nivea Waterproof Make Up Remover: Bought this one because Lisa Eldridge raved about it. On my eyes it stings, so I won't be repurchasing this again.
- Mac Mineralize Volcanic Ash Exfoliator: This used to he a limited edition product, but is now in MAC Cosmetics permanent range. It is a sugar face exfoliator that contains volcanic ash. It is black as night and when you start to rub it on your face it foams slightly and turns grey. You can also use this as a face mask. It leaves my skin soft and nicely exfoliated. It is also fun to use and scare your partner or yourself when you've forgotten that you put it on and then look in the mirror.
- Weleda Almond Face Creme: My husband uses this and I got curious and tried it myself. Now I love it. It is quite rich especially for a combo skin, but it doesn't break me out and keeps my skin nice and hydrated. I am already on my third tube.
- Andrelon Keratine Repair Conditioner: This is my favorite Dutch drugstore brand for hair. It contains silicone, but I need that due to the limestone in the water in my hometown. It smells divine too!
- Andrelon Keratine Repair 1-Minute Mask: Great for people with little time. It is very rich and creamy. You don't really also need this one. I now only just use the conditioner. Didn't notice a difference between the two to be honest.
- Alterra Hydrating Pomegranate Shampoo: The home brand from the German drugstore 'Rossman''. I am a huge fan of the scent and the fact that it is free of silicone. Sometimes you need to give the hair a break. This is one works well with the limestone, but I can only use it for a short time. It doesn't lather so well.
- Alterra Hydrating Pomegranate Hair Mask: Instead of getting the conditioner, I got the hair mask. A total recommendation. No silicone, but still that kind of soft feeling that silicone gives.
- Rituals Brilliant Bliss Shampoo: Rituals is a my luxury/spa brand. This shampoo makes my hair shine really beautifully, it smells sooo good. It is quite harsh on my scalp, so can't use this too often.
- L'Oreal Absolute Repair Hair Mask: A product that I have been using on and off for years. A great hair mask, a bit pricy so I prefer to go to drugstore hair masks since I use them quite often.
- Nivea Creme Care Shower Creme: Love this scent and that it is so affordable. Works good for me.
- Dove Shower Gel: I'm a Dove shower gel junkie. This is my favorite at the moment. Makes my skin super soft.
- Balea Body Lotion: The best. Ever. Great for dry skin and for shiny summer legs.
- Ebelin Nail Polish Remover: This nailpolish remover is acetone free. It does the job and is affordable.
- Dusch Das Golden Cashmere Deo Roller: Love this scent. I don't use deo sprays anymore because they get me into a coughing fit. Rollers are the way to go for me. I am using up the sprays I have and then it is bye bye deo sprays for me.
- Nivea Satin Sensation Deo Roller: A great deodorant, but not travel or clumsy friendly because of the fact that is comes in a glass bottle. Tried it once, but will continue to use my Dusch Das and Sebamed deos.