It is time for a lot of color! Spring makes everything colorful.
I know I have been wearing a lot of neutral make up looks, so I wanted to play around with my bright eye shadows and create a fun look for you guys.
This look was inspired by a MAC PRO Quad which I put together myself. I wanted to do a look that included all the colors. Because the eyes were so super colorful, I decided to go for a soft pinky blush and pink lips.
It kind of reminds me of a sunset on a meadow. Oliver said I looked like a canary haha! Little did he know that one of the eyeshadows is called 'Canary Yellow'.
- Used products -
- Manhattan endless stay make up in porcelain (best drugstore foundation for oily combo skin)
- Maybelline Instant Age Rewind concealer in light
- Catrice 010 Blond but Brow'd 010 eyebrow pencil (discontinued) (insert sad face)
- Milani Luminous baked blush
- Mac Pro Canary Yellow e/s on the lid.
- Mac Pro Orange e/s on the outer part of the crease.
- Mac Pro Coral e/s blended in the crease.
- Mac Pro Bio Green e/s on the lower lash line.
- Mac Coffee eye pencil as an eyeliner.
- Maybelline The Rocket waterproof mascara
- Clarins 105 Peach Sorbet lipstick
I know that this look is not for everyone, but it is meant to wear for fun and to play around with make up ;)