One of my favorite sandwich toppings are egg salad. The best is when you make it yourself. My mom made this for the family and I just changed it up a bit to my liking. It takes about 10 minutes of your time and when you are as crazy about eggs as me, you'll love it!
What you need for 4 servings:
- 4 boiled eggs (The egg yolk needs to be boiled just so that it is solid)
- 1 green onion or chives
- 2 spoons of mayonnaise of your choice
- 6 cherry tomatoes
- 3 slices of cooked ham (If you are vegetarian, just leave the ham away)
- white and black pepper
- a pinch of salt
- Put the eggs in the water and leave them in for 5 to 6 minutes after the water after the water has started boiling.
- Peal the eggs and take a fork to squash them.
- Add the two spoonfuls of mayonnaise. I use the Calve half fat. It is the best!
- Add the white pepper and salt and mix it.
- Cut the green onion, tomatoes and ham and join them with the eggs.
- Mix it real good and add some freshly ground black pepper and serve on toast.
Eet smakelijk en een vrolijk Paasfeest!