When I was in Helsinki with Epica, I had the pleasure to do Anneke van Giersbergen's make up!
It was fun to hang out with her and talk about all girly stuff. I find her extremely charismatic. She simply radiates a lovely energy. She's such a sweet heart!
I also managed to have a quick talk with Devin Townsend and shot some pics while at it.
Anneke asked for a nice smokey eye. I showed her the make up that I brought with me and she really liked my 'Good Girl' palette from Sleek, which is full of pinks. After some swatching we decided to use a lovely pink from MAC.
If you're interested in the products which I used for Anneke's look, please scroll down.
|Two Dutch ladies.|
|With Devin Townsend.|
For the eyes;
- MAC pigment in 'Bright Fuschia'
- MAC Copperplate e/s
- MAC Print e/s
- Black e/s from Sleek (you can find this in almost all the Sleep palettes)
- Urban Decay Sin as highlighter
- Clinique 02 True Black eyeliner (also on the water line)
On the cheeks:
- MAC Springsheen blush
- MAC Silver Dusk highlighter
On the lips:
- MAC 'Cherish' l/s
- NYX lipliner pecil in 819 'Soft Brown'
Anneke was very pleased with her black and pink smokey eye, so was I. Hope you like it!