Who doesn't like fairytales? Some of my all time favorites is Little Red Riding Hood.
Some of my favorite actresses is Amanda Seyfried. She has a face I could look at for hours. Lovely lady. She has something extraterrestrial. When I heard about the movie Red Riding Hood, I immediately ordered it.
Here is a make up look inspired by Amanda's look in the movie and also by Lisa Eldridge. I think I look a bit between a mix of Red Riding Hood, 'Those we do not speak of' and a boxer... I'm not wearing a cape, but my ever so soft bathing robe, which happens to have the perfect color.
What I'm wearing;
- MAC studio fix in NW20
- MAC Raizin blush as eyeshadow and blush
- MAC Dubonnet as a lip stain
- Urban Decay Dark Horse as an eye liner
- Chanel Inimitable Intense mascara
- MAC Black Track as a tight line (upper water line)
- Astor Eyebrow pencil in Gold Brown
Hope you like it!