A highly requested look has finally arrived on Smoon'Style.
This is one of my most used looks for Epica shows. It is easy and quick. You don't need many products and the products that I've used are easily dupable. You can already make this look with only few products and personalize it to your liking.
Last Sunday I decided to shoot some pictures for the blog and was just in time to watch Tatort, feeling a bit weird because I felt like I had to go on stage. I had to do it in a very short time and I apologize because it is not that perfect. Normally when I prepare for an Epica show I like to take one hour to prepare for the show.
I never wear this much make up in real life, not even when I go out at night. This look is great for shows and photo shoots. For every day life I prefer softer looks.
The key products for this look are;
- A creamy black base (MAC paint pot, Maybelline 24 hours tattoo, Nyx Jumbo Pencil, eye kohl)
- A black, grey and a very pigmented silver eyeshadow or pigment
- Your favorite nude lipstick
- Your choice of contour powder and blush
- Fake eyelashes are optional, I only use them for shoots and shows
- Some silver/white glitter if you like
- Concealer, foundation and eyebrow products should be the ones that you always use
The products that I used;
Dior Forever Foundation in 010 Ivory
MAC Harmony blush as a contour
MAC Style blush on the apples of the cheeks
MAC Blackground Paint Pot
Chanel Illusoin D'Ombre in 85 Mirifique (I've done stage looks with only this product)
Sleek Graphite palette for the black eyeshadow
MAC Copperplate eyeshadow to smoke out the edges
MAC Feline Kohl Power
Astor eyebrow pencil in Gold Blond
My Face Gigabite lipstick in 152 Vintage Pink
MAC Silver Dusk highlighting powder
MAC eyelashes in 35 (I've used them before and cut them a bit) Don't recommend these, I prefer 44 or 7.
|Didn't add mascara to the lower lashes yet....|
|There we go, much better!|
|Excuse the red eye.|
a Smokey Smoon