I haven't worn any purple eyeshadow for the longest of time. Lately I have been grabbing the usual neutral tones that don't need much thinking and you can just slap on.
When I was reorganizing my make up collection, I found these gorgeous pigments from NYX. Great thing is that they are super inexpensive and come in a great variety of colors. The only downside is the packaging. Pigments are already tricky to work with and these just have a very unpractical packaging. If you don't mind getting your dresser dirty, you will be fine. I advise you to keep a tissue underneath to keep the messiness at a minimum.
- Diorskin Forever Foundation in 020
- MAC Studio Finish concealer in NC20
- Bobbi Brown Pot Rouge in Powder Pink (also on the lips)
- NYX Pearl Mania Pigments in Purple Pearl and Lilac Pearl
- KRYOLAN Satin Powder in Hell Lila
- Kiko liquid highlighter pen 01
- Make Up Forever High Precision Waterproof Eyeliner in purple
- MAX Factor 24 hour False Lash Effect mascara
- MAC Ricepaper eyeshadow
- Catrice 010 eyebrow pencil (not on displayed)
Do any of you own any NYX pigments?