Lorac is known for their Pro Palettes and the Unzipped Palette. They are highly hyped palettes in the beauty scene. It took me quite a while to get my hands on one. When I was in New York earlier this year I went to a Sephora and it turns out that they only sell Lorac nowadays at Ulta.
When I found out that amazon.com also ships to Europe I ordered my Lorac Palettes. Today I want to show you the Unzipped Palette. The Pro Palettes will be featured in a separate post.
The Unzipped palette contains ten eyeshadows. Three are matte, one semi matt and the rest are shimmer/metallic eyeshadows. A nice mix between cool and warm shades to compliment every eye color. I am a huge fan of the color range and already had a go with it.
They are super pigmented and blend out like a dream. On the lower pictures I am wearing Undercover as a base, Unreal and Unbelievable on the lid. In the crease Unspoken and Unbridled. On my lower lash line a dash of Unbridled. I find the look very wearable and perfect for day time, but you can of course amp it up more.
Let me know if you'd like to see an intense look created with the Unzipped Palette in the comments.
|A closer look at these gorgeous colors.|
- Undercover: Semi-matte cream
- Unbelievable: Metallic coppery bronze
- Unattainable: Metallic dark bronze with a red undertone
- Unconditional: Matte taupe
- Unbridled: Matte dark burgundy brown
- Undiscovered: Metallic gold
- Unreal: Metallic rose gold
- Uncensored: Metallic brown
- Unspoken: Matte medium brown
- Untamed: Pearly dark brown with red undertones
The palette packaging is nice and sleek. It is very light weight and has a small mirror. Perfect for traveling if you ask me.