1. As a kid I loved to go grocery shopping with my grandpa. He would always buy me candy.
2. I am not the best swimmer. When I dive, I fall flat on top of the water and close my nose.
3. I tried to make lemonade by putting one skittle in a mini cup of water in my little baby kitchen.
4. I liked camping in my own yard, during the day.
5. I only loved Carnaval as a kid because of the make up and candy.
6. My sister and I wanted to start a girl band.
7. My first best friend was a woman of color. We were separated because she had to move away. I was heartbroken.
8. I always wanted to have brown eyes, I love brown eyes!
9. I made an unwanted salto with my sisters bike and didn't get a scratch.
10. During the recordings of 'The Phantom Agony' I was hospitalized with 41.5 degrees Celsius fever. I was red like a lobster.
11. I like to wear my dad's glasses to pretend I am Andy from 'Little Britain', although I go temporary blind afterwards. He's got 6+.
12. When my sister and me were pulling ropes, I fell through a glass door. Not a scratch.
13. The sound of rain on a roof top is pure relaxation. That is when I am inside.
14. The smell of extinguished candles reminds me of Christmas.
15. I value my privacy and personal space.
16. My days have 25 hours. I wish.
17. I do like some songs from Evanescence. Tourniquet is my favorite.
18. I have no sense for direction. I always walk in the wrong direction (same with choosing lines at the checkout). My inner navigation system is defect.
19. I've been told that I can cook very well.
20. I don't like to clean after cooking.