Manhattan has collaborated with the German fashion Designer Marcel Ostertag and have come up with a lovely, colorful collection. Last year in July, I saw one of his fashion shows and was really impressed. I picked up one eyeshadow palette from the collection which consists out of 4 different eyeshadow palettes and 6 nail polishes.
'Girl with a Rose' is a gorgeous eyeshadow palette which only costs €5. The packaging is lovely and super light weight. It is easy to travel with. The eyeshadows are pigmented, but have little fall out when applying them. If you are looking for an affordable dupe for Estee Lauder's 'Raizins' eyeshadow duo, you might like this palette. It is not an exact dupe, but comes close enough.
The collection will still be available for about 4 months in German drugstores.
- Bourjois Healthy Mix Serum 51
- Bourjois Healthy Mix Concealer 52
- Marcel Ostertag for Manhattan 'Girl with a Rose' eyeshadow palette
- Manhattan Eyemazing eyeliner
- Catrice eyebrow pencil 010
- Catrice Love and Peach blush
- Estee Lauder Signature Lipstick 14 Rich Rose
- Maybelline the Rocket mascara