Who doesn't love food? Here's a simple, quick recipe for a tomato quiche which I posted on Instagram.
What you need:
- A roll of puff pastry
- 300 gram Gruyere cheese
- Dijon mustard
- 4 big tomatoes (not too juicy)
- Black olives
- Olive oil
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 1 red onion
- Fresh black pepper
- Fresh thyme
- Baking/cooking spray
- Preheat the oven (upper and lower heat) to 200 degrees Celsius.
- Spray the cake pan with the cooking spray and place the puff pastry. Bake it for about 10 minutes.
- Cut the tomatoes and let them leak a bit.
- Smear a thin layer of Dijon mustard on the bottom.
- The cheesy goodness comes next.
- Place the tomatoes on top of the mustard.
- Add the olives, onion rings and thyme.
- The last part is the two spoons of olive oil mixed with the pressed garlic and some freshly grounded black pepper.
- Put this heavenly (anti-vampire) dish in the oven for about 30 minutes and enjoy!
Warning! Do not eat this before you go on a first date :) Extreme garlic alarm...
|About to be baked.|