As promised a little London haul for you!
London is one of the best places to go beauty shopping. They have lovely high street products. I really wanted to get the Collection Lasting Perfection concealer since so many people raved about it and I am always on the search for the perfect concealer. I went to a couple of Superdrugs and Boots to find it. They are sold out almost everywhere! I did succeed after a while and got some other beauty products as well.
- Eylure Naturalites Lashes
- Ardell Demi Wispies lashes (I already used these for a show)
- Batiste mini dry shampoo in tropical and cherry scent
- Collection Lasting Perfection concealer in warm medium
- Nivea Double Effect eye make up remover
- Real Techniques silicone liner brush (really curious if it works)
Not on the picture, but in my tummy are the Cadbury chocolate eggs. Yummy!!