This is one or my first 'Favorites' post. Let me know in the comments if you like them and which type of products you want me to do a 'Favorites' on.
For this first post I wanted to do eyeshadows and lipsticks. These are the products that I almost always carry in my make up bag when I am on the road. I went all out and even made (funny looking) swatches for you. Still learning that, though. ;)
The eyeshadows are mainly neutrals, golds and light pinks. These are the colors I wear day time. 'Starting at nine o' clock'
- MAC 'Tete a Teint' (matte 2) One of my first MAC eyeshadows. Use it in my socket.
- Catrice 'Artfully Lustrous' (LE) My absolute favorite multipurpose eye shadow. Also got a back up.
- MAC Mineralize Eyeshadow 'Making it Easy' (LE) Perfect eyeshadow trio for me.
- Catrice 'Papaya Don't Preach' I also use this as a blush, works great plus it is a nice little travel companion. It doesn't take up too much space.
- Catrice 'Fancy a Coppa Tea?'
- MAC 'Bamboo' (matte) Perfect blending shade
- Artdeco Glam Couture Eyeshadow '50' I apply this with my fingers for a perfect result.
- Nars duo 'Alhambra' The only Nars duo I own and can recommend for all neutral lovers.
MAC 'Tete a Teint', Catrice 'Artfully Lustrous', MAC Mineralize Eyeshadow 'Making it Easy', Catrice 'Papaya Don't Preach', Catrice 'Fancy a Coppa Tea?', MAC 'Bamboo', Artdeco Glam Couture Eyeshadow '50', Nars duo 'Alhambra'.
- Kryolan Lipstain 'Rock' This is the red I've been wearing on stage since April. So many of you asked about this particular red that I've been rocking.
- Elizabeth Arden 8 Hour Cream 'Unscented' The best lip reviver out there.
- MAC Lip Pencil 'Brick' A classic for all red lovers.
- NYX Color Lip Balm 'Sukriya' Super affordable with a nice fruity scent.
- Manhattan Colour Splash Liquid Lip Tint 'Red Tulip' This will stay on for a week!
- NYX Lip Liner '824 Orange' (as good as MAC lip liners) Love all NYX lip liners. Orange had to be one in my list of course.
- YSL Sheer Candy '10' Soon ready for a back up, 'cause this one is about to have its last lip moments.
- Laura Mercier Lip Balm 'Apricote' Also almost a Beauty Bin item. Love this. My favorite peachy nude lip balm.
- MAC Pro Longwear Lip Pencil 'Throw Me a Line' (LE) Perfect bright pin up matte look.
- Manhattan Colour Splash Liquid Lip Tint 'My Manderine' My lips but a bit more peachy.
- Catrice Pure Shine Colour Lip Balm '020 Rusty in Peace' Wearing this almost all week.
- MAC Cremesheen 'Shanghai Spice'
- Laura Gellar Waterproof Lipliner 'Buff' It is water and rub proof. Can't get it off! Great for the stage. It won't smear on my mic.