Are you guys ready for Beauty Bin number 11? There is a big list waiting for you!
To make it easy and kind of organized, I've split them up in the 'Hair', 'Make Up', 'Body' and 'Face' files.
Let's get to it!
- Andrelon Keratine Repair Conditioner (2x) Still loving this. It contains silicone, but I don't care that much about it. It makes my hair shiny and soft.
- Anderson Oil and Care One Minute Mask Great for once in a while, but very rich.
- Paul Mitchell Awapuhi Keratin Mask I love this stuff, but is is so expensive and for people with long hair, it is just too much. I go through conditioners like chocolate ;)
- Rituals Shikakai Secret Conditioner After using this for the second tube, I found out that I don't like it too much. There is always a weird residue on the hair after washing it and I don't like that feeling at all.
- Rituals Brilliant Bliss Shampoo This is a shampoo that will always make my hair clean, my scalp got used to it and is not dry anymore. The scent is a real treat too!
- Maybelline the Rocket Waterproof Mascara My favorite mascara since a long time. It separates the lashes, keeps the curl and elongates them. It is not a volumizing mascara, but that is not what I need in a mascara.
- Forever Living Aloe Lip Balm A lovely, light lip balm that is great for chapped lips.
- NYX HD Concealer It does the job. I need heavy duty concealers and will get me new one soon. It has a light formula with a good coverage. Great for the under eye area.
- Maybelline Anti Age Concealer in 'Light' This concealer is a great highlighter. I use it for under my eyes, the forehead and chin.
- Bioderma Sendibio/Crealine Micellar Water The best among all the cleansing waters. I keep coming back to this and will continue to fill up my suitcase whenever I am in France.
- Balea Ultra Sensitive Cleansing Milk A staple since many years. I love to wash my face with this in the morning. It is gentle, yet effective.
- Kryolan Micro Foam Cleanser I love this for on tour to wash my face in the tour bus. I love it because you always get the right amount out and it doesn't create a mess. This lasted forever. Even when the bottle felt empty, there was still product coming out. A little down side is that it did leave a dry feeling to the skin. Slap on that moisturizer fast after you use this ;)
- Kryolan Waterproof Eye Make Up Remover Love it! Found a new love.
- Sephora Waterproof Eye Make Up Remover Hello new love! This is my number one at the moment. Will stock up soon.
- Clinique Even Better Dark Spot Corrector Didn't do anything. According to my dermatologist, this is is not worth it's money. I loved the feeling that it gave my skin, but I didn't see any improvement unfortunately.
- Bebe Fresh Eyes and Face Cleaning Water
- Bebe Brighten Up Day Creme My day creme since a while and still love it. I was naughty and switch to Estee Lauder Daywear and got a nasty case of hives. Time to give that to someone else. It is a brand new bottle. What a waste of money.
- Ebelin Nail Polish Remover I shouldn't complain and just start to use another brand. I am on my last bottle. I switched to nail pad removers. They are taking more time, but my nails are happy.
- Weleda Calendula Wash Lotion and Shampoo for Babies My baby loves this and why change a winning lotion. Babies skin are so sensitive, better not strain it with an abundance of lotions and shower creams.
- Dove Body Wash 2X Both are great, I love me some Dove.
- Nivea Creme Peeling Once a week I like to scrub all the dead skin cells off. This one works great.
- Balea Soft Oil Balm My all time favorite body lotion. Great for the summer time where you need that extra shine on the legs.
- Vasenol Spray and Go in Aloe Love the scent and the effect. Nice and cooling.
- Balea Shaving Foam It is not the best, but I hardly use it because shower gel often does the job as well. This foam dissolves really fast compared to other gels that foam. However, this is not a gel that turns into a foam.
- Rituals 'Yin' Calming Bed and Body Mist Love this scent. My absolute favorite from all the lines that Rituals carries. It really has a soothing effect on me.
- Rituals T'ai Chi Foaming Shower Gel I was a happy shower girl when I found out that they changed the foam out of the TAO line. The old one had green tea in it and this one smells just like the body mist! Yay! Love, love, love this! Such a nice and luxurious feeling. Makes showering even more fun. No more cold shower gel/foam application. I totally recommend this to you. It might feel weird at first, but trust me, you will enjoy it!