Bronzer has always been a product that I skipped in my make up routine. I thought that fair skinned can't really rock bronzer, but I was wrong! I use bronzer for several things now. For instance: my eyebrows, my crease, as a blush or if I want to warm up my skin.
I only own two bronzers and both are miniatures, Laura Mercier's Dune Bronzer and Nars Laguna bronzer. Both work great for my brows, but LM's has a nicer consistency. Nars' is very dusty, and I don't know if that is because it is a sample?
Products used for this look
- Diorskin Forever 020
- Kryolan Dual Finish Powder W3/W4
- MAC NC20 studio finish concealer
- MAC Paintpot Quite Natural
- MAC Mulch eyeshadow
- Black eyeshadow
- Bobbi Brown Longwear Gel Liner in Sepia Ink
- Maybelline False Lash Mascara Waterproof black
- Nars and Laura Mercier bronzers on the cheeks and face
- Revlon Colorburst Soft Nude as a base and MAC Posh Tone on top