You are probably thinking, who would want to wear pink eyeshadow? I have been wearing pink eyeshadow since the beginning days of EPICA, onstage and in private. It really makes my blue eyes pop. The trick is to make sure that you have to conceal any redness in your face. The right concealer is key. Another tip is to line your waterline with a skin colored pencil.
I like to wear pink eyeshadows in the crease, combined with a lighter eyeshadow and a flicked eyeliner. The black of the eyeliner also creates a barrier that prevents your eyes from looking like you've cried or had an allergic reaction.
Pink eyeshadow is fun and makes blue and green eyes pop out in the good sense. A little tip: If you don't own any pink eyeshadow you can also use a pink blush of your choice.
Products used for this look:
- Bourjois Healthy Mix Foundation 51 and 52
- Urban Decay Naked Virgin (inner corner highlight) Sin (on the lid)
- MAC Supercontinental as blush and crease color
- Black eyeliner
- Diorama 066 lipstick
- Maybelline Falsies mascara
- Catrice 010 eyebrow pencil
- Manhattan clearface powder 77 Natural