Zoeva has again won my heart with their latest release 'The Spectrum Collection'. A beautiful selection of colors that are exists out of three eye shadow palettes and three blush palettes. The eye shadow palettes are called; The Cool Spectrum, The Nude Spectrum and the Warm Spectrum. The blush family consists out of four coral, pink of nude colors.;
The Nude Spectrum called my name. The colors in this palette were inspired by the Sahara. There are 15 earth toned and sandy shades that resemble the beauty of the desert. I simply couldn't wait to dive into this palette!
I started by making a subtle day time look by using the shades 100 until 150. The will be more looks to come and more pictures of the other members of the Spectrum Family!
The palette retails for €35: Nude Spectrum
Products of my first look:
- Clinique Beyond Perfecting Foundation in 'Linnen'
- Catrice Camouflage '020'
- Stila Convertible Blush 'Peach Blossom'
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Luminator 'Starlight'
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Pomade in 'Caramel'
- Maybelline Gel Eye Liner in Black
- Mac Cosmetics Extra Dimension Mascara
- Kiko Kiss Balm in 'Apricot'
- Zoeva The Nude Spectrum 100 until 150 (the lower six eye shadows)