When my friend Caroline came to hang out with me, I told her beforehand that I would love to do her make up again. She agreed and brought some of her own foundation to help me out a bit.
That day she was wearing a cute colorful skirt that inspired me to create an eye make up that would match her outfit. We had very little time, so I had to quit in order for us to still grab something to eat. Would have loved to work longer, but time was running out.
- MAC studio fix fluid NC50
- Kryolan HD micro foundation palette to mix a concealer and to highlight the face
- MAC Stereo Rose MSF
- ZOEVA COCOA Blend Palette (out in June)
- L'Oreal black gel eyeliner
- Bobbi Brown gel liner in sepia ink for the brows
- Milani lipstick Black Cherry
- Elisabeth Arden eight hour cream (unscented) for a glossy finish
Thanks Carol for being my model! Such a gorgeous face!
|We call ourselves Yin Yang ;)|